Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Video Games

So mom should have let us play video games when we were younger, because I am NO good at them now.  Tony bought Russell a new Need for Speed game for his birthday and so they were playing it all night (rather loudly too).
They turned our side table into a steering wheel 
Once they were done playing that, we played some Wii (Tony brought his over).  I was finally doing pretty good at Wii Golf and I hit a Eagle (2 under) and Russ trips over the cord and it come unplugged and loses my awesome score.  Sad day.
On another note, subbing has been going well.  Third grade wasn't that bad, but it was still a lot of work.  I definitely like the older grades.  However, you can tell a big difference between subbing in College Station and in Waller.  In College Station they are used to subs being younger, in Waller they have an obsession about how old I am (and I am definitely the youngest sub i have seen so far).
I forgot to mention this in the last post but the card i got Russell for his birthday said husband on it!!!!! YAY were married!!!  There are a lot more cards to look through now.  And it was the first thing he noticed too.  He's so sweet :)
I have seminar class on Saturday, not looking forward to driving an hour just to listen to some one talk for 6.  oh well i have to go.  But i will get to see some friends that are still there!!!

1 comment:

  1. sorry I deprived you as a child and withheld video games--but just think of all the great things you did instead. --Mom

    ReplyDelete