Thursday, September 24, 2009

Take It Back

I take it back.  It was NOT me driving on the day of the red light camera.  I just assumed it was from this past weekend when I was there for seminar.  And when you have pictoral and video evidence it was hard to say it wasn't you.  BUT on the way to dinner tonight I made the comment like I should try and get Dr. Kelly to pay it for me since I was only in College Station for class.  Russell goes I thought it said the 5th.  I was trying to rack my brain on why I was in CS for on the 5th.  Then it dawned on me.......

We were there for the football game....

and RUSSELL drove NOT me

he was giving me such a hard time, telling me I was wasting money.  Now it's him who is wasting the money.  HA!!

I'll try and see if I can get the video up. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment