Sunday, September 20, 2009

Our New Addition

So Russell has been talking about for some time getting a brother or sister for Rusty.  I was a bit hesitant.  Where Russell has grown up with two dogs, I grew up with no dogs, so one was a nice compromise.  Well apparently the want ads that get emailed to Russell at his work were too much and we now have Bandit.  His owners dropped him off on Friday.  It's nice to have someone to play with Rusty, and they get along quite nicely.  However, there are a few behavior things that have me concerned.  Russell reminds me that Rusty had behavior issues when we first got him, and that it will jut take a few weeks to get him used to our routines and whatnot.  I"m not sold on him yet; however, I didn't really like Rusty at first either (and I love him now)....  We are giving him two weeks, and if he still hasn't gotten adjusted we will give him back.  What do ya'll think??





On a different note, Lauren and Mark (we went to the Aggie football game with them, see picture in that post) got engaged!!!  We are very excited for them!!

I had my seminar class Saturday.  It was pretty pointless, but it was fun to see all my friends again.  And it wasn't that akward that I'm not full time.  There are probably 6 or 7 subs besides me, so it's nice to know i'm not the only one who couldn't find a job.  Afterwards I got to hang out with Katie (and eat Laynes) and the Allison.

I finally got an ironing board today.  I have several thoughts on this:  how can it be so expensive???  The cheapest I found was at Walmart for $16.  Target and Bed Bath Beyond's cheapest ones were over $30.  I think it's a ploy.  Obviously we don't iron that much (it's been 6 months and we are just now getting an ironing board) Cody borrowed our iron for about a month and we didn't need it, excpept when Mom came into town and needed to use it (we used my hair straightener instead for the bottom of her pants- lol), so why does it require so much equipment??  Oh well, if any one needs anything iron, we have all the equipment now- though I am no good at it.  I'll just continue on in my wrinklely existance :)


And just so Rusty doesn't get jealous of all the attention Bandit is getting (and because he is just so dang cute)




Oh and now by popular demand (as in mom and Les) you can now comment.  Apparently I had it set where you had to be a member to comment, that is no longer the case.  Sorry if this caused you inconvience before :)

No comments:

Post a Comment