Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Our Blog

So I made this blog a few weeks ago to see how easy it was to help my friend Cody start hers and then just to see if we could still get a domain name. I don't know if our lives are interesting enough to blog about, but since most of our family and friends do not live in Houston, it seem like an easy way to keep everyone up to date.



This past weekend my family came down to see us for a quick 24 hour trip. It was my cousin's baby shower. She is pregnant with twins (Olivia and Brady)

Me and Les with Jenny (and Olivia and Brady)

Mom , me and Les

While we were at the shower Russell, dad, and Jeremy went bowling. I love to bowl (though I am no good at it)! Russell was looking at the prices and during the week for an hour its not too bad- we have our own shoes so we don't have to pay for that. So we decided from now on the Wednesday night will be our bowling night. YAY maybe I will get good at it. lol

I had my substitute orientation for Waller ISD this morning. Complete waste of time. I already have used the Aesop system in College Station so I had already seen the video. Also, a representative of the University of Phoenix was there for those who wanted to complete their teaching degree. I'm sorry I am 2 classes away from completing my masters, I didn't need her speech. Luckily she didn't talk too long. Hopefully I will be in the system by Friday and can start subbing and making some money.... Until then I'll just watch the U.S. Open all day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment