Monday, December 21, 2009

What do you think?

What do you think is in this present??


Apparently Russell IMMEDIATELY thinks slippers (or houseshoes whatever you want to call them). He said he didnt' even say in his head "I wonder what that is?" it was an immediate "those are slippers."

How does he do that?  He is SO good at guessing presents.  Every year he does.  Last year he guessed a power drill (and he just guessed he didn't even see a present); however, I did a good enough job covinceing him that he was wrong.  When we first started dating I got him Dave Mathews tickets for his birthday and he guessed those. 

Good thing I have his big present hidden in the guest room closet. . . .

2 comments:

  1. great job on the wrapping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I saw my name on the "To" of the name tag

    ReplyDelete