Wednesday, December 23, 2009

An Unexpected Find

So this morning when I woke up, Rusty wanted to go out (which is kinda weird because normally he is good until about 4 or 5pm-- but sometimes he likes to go out when its good weather).  When I went to let him back in, there was another dog in our back yard.  I look around to see where he could of came from, and I noticed that one of the fence slats is loose, and he could of came from the house next door (they have had a lot of company this week, so it could have been a relatives dog).  So i let him inside put on Rusty's leash, and take him next door.  They lady says it isn't hers. 

So I take him back to our house and put him in the back yard, while I can figure out what to do.  Well of course its a little beagle and so it starts barking to be let back inside.  So I wipe him off (a little muddy) and bring him inside.  I take pictures of him, so that I can make a "found" poster.  As I am putting on the finishing touches I hear someone yelling outside (as in calling for a dog).  So I run outside and ask if they are looking for a dog.  She said yes.  So i bring out the dog and she was all happy to have found him.  So for about 30 minutes Rusty had a cute little friend. 



I think Rusty thinks he is a bad friend, everytime he has a friend over they leave. lol.  Oh well, an exciting start to the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment