Monday, January 18, 2010

Three Day Weekend

Russell has been really jealous that I have only worked two weeks, and now have a three day weekend.  He didn't get today off, and he is just jealous.  However, in February he gets Presidents day off, and I don't (however my students do).

It was a good weekend.  It started off with Friday being payday!!  It was nice to see our bank account have two full time paychecks in it!  To celebrate we make frozen pizza and watched a movie (I know big spenders).  Not too much happened over the weekend, just hung out and relaxed some.  I tried on Saturday to get into my school.  I left a piece of paper that had a few of my students phone numbers on it, so I can text them tonight to remind them to get up early and come take their quiz they missed, but all the outside doors were locked.  So I tried again today and the basketball team was practicing and they had the door propped open.  Ironically, one of the players is in my class, and one of the numbers on my paper.  I reminded his, and I said do I still need to text you tonight, and he wa slike yeah probably.  Good thing I was able to get in the building, or else I know nobody would remember over the 3 day weekend.

After, since I was over in the area, I went to the mall.  I got two new pairs of shoes (more confortable so my feet wont hurt by the end of the day) and a new pair of pants.  That was about the highlight of my weekend.  Now to go put grades in the gradebook. . .

1 comment:

  1. do you have electronic grade books or just the paper ones?

    ReplyDelete