Monday, October 5, 2009

Something Scary, Something Hilarious, and Something Exciting

So we are living in a hotel, but Russell forgot his work shoes.  We went back to the house to get them and to put the trashcans back in the garage.  We pulled up and both of us went to get the trashcan and recycling bin and i noticed there was alight coming from the front window.  At first I thought it might be a glare, but then noticed the light was coming out the front door as well.  So I tell Russell.  He goes and looks in the front doors window (he is tall enough to) adn says he doesn't see anyone.  I made him go in with a golf club from the garage and go through the house.  After he goes through the enitre house, I go into our bedroom, Russell jumps out from the bathroom and scares me half to death.  NOT. FUNNY.  I guess we just left the light on when we left yesterday.

Now, onto something hilarious.  We went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner tonight and Russell got a little surprise....

He was wearing flip flops and a bird POOPED on him.  HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Lastly, I am going to be one of Lauren's birdesmaids.  I am super excited!!!

3 comments:

  1. Not sure which is more gross, the bird poop or those long toes!! Love you Russ!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so excited that you're going to be in our wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly love this blog! you're so silly :) :)

    ReplyDelete