Friday, October 16, 2009

Second Honeymoon

We call our time at the hotel our second honeymood, for no other reason than the fact we were in a hotel for a long time.  It was no way reminscent of New Zealand.  The hotel itself wasn't that bad.  But it was weird being away from home but still doing our regular routines.  Russell's training included a Petroleum Engineering class, that had quizzes and tests, which meant studying and homework.  A lot like college again, which Russell was not a fan of. lol.  Last night we were all too eager to check out. In Honor of our second "honeymoon" I am going to post some pictures from our first (I can't believe it's been over 7 months)!

Us in Queenstown on Lake Wakatipu

Milford Sound

Mount Cook (for the one second it wasn't covered by clouds)

Christchurch Cathedral


Tomorrow (the 17th) will be Russell and I's 5 anniversary from when we first started dating.  I can't believe it's been 5 years.  Unfortunately we will not be together on this special day.  I will be going to Dallas today to see my family and the Thiemans.  I'm excited to see them, and glad they are coming to Texas.  We knew they were coming since this summer but I had gotten the dates mixed up and let Russell plan a day trip on Saturday with his friends to Goliad for a Car Race thing.  More posts to come from our respective weekends.  Yay for cooler weather!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment