Sunday, June 17, 2012

Summer So Far

Well so far it’s been a busy summer.  I have yet to have a day off.  I went to up Dallas to go to high school camp with Jeremy (see post above).  I went ahead and flew up two days early so I could spend some time with my family.

On Tuesday Leslie and I went to see the grandparents.  Here is a picture of us with grandmother and granddaddy.

IMG_0302

That evening was when Venus crosses in front of the sun.  Dad helped set up the binoculars so we could see it.

IMG_0305

IMG_0309

That small tiny dot is it!!  Happens only twice every 120 years, and it happened 8 years ago as well, so that’s it for another 120 years.

While I was at camp my baseball team won the state championship!!!!  So was updating the website like a madwoman to check the score.  When I came back I watched it, and even though I knew the outcome it was still exciting.

IMG_0350

No comments:

Post a Comment