Friday, July 30, 2010

Tennessee

Last Thurday I flew to Nashville Tennessee to see my best friend Christy.  I have known her since about second grade when we both lived in Colorado.  When we moved apart we started visiting each other every summer.  She recently got engaged, so it was fun to talk about wedding plans.  I'm excited because I get to be her Matron of Honor.  We had lots of fun together this trip.  On Friday on of her friends who sells Mary Kay came and we got to play with makeup.  On Saturday I tried on the bridesmaid dress that she wants.  And then we went to a place called Cheekwood, which is botanical gardens mixed in with blown glass art.  So it was very cool.


On Sunday we went to church and grocery shopping and then hung out by the pool.  My flight out was pretty early on Monday morning.  And so to keep with our tradition of an airport picture here is the 2010 version...


When I came back on Monday, Heather was driving down to visit us.  She stayed Monday and Tuesday night.  It was great to hang out with her.  On Wednesday she headed up to College Station to visit some friends because I had another GT training class.  Wednesday was an exciting day, because it was Mom's birthday, but I didn't get to see her but they are coming down next weekend.  Also, Wednesday I got my new iPhone 4!!  It's really cool. lol.  However they made me get a new Houston number.  So it's official... I live in Houston. lol  Yestersday i helped my friend Cody move.  She is moving to a bigger apartment in the same complex.  I didn't do much besides watch the movers come and then go to lunch.  But when after lunch we did unload some boxes and arranged furniture.  I left at 3 because I have a standing racketball game every Tuesday and Thursday.  One of Russell's coworkers wife is a member at our gym and she is fun to play with.  So it's been a pretty busy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment