Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Little Bit of This and That

Nothing too exciting has been going on around here.  The last few weekends we have been eating well (and eating in) all week and then on saturday going out and having a nice dinner.  Two Saturdays ago we went to P.F. Chang's.  Russell's parents joined us.  And this past Saturday we went to the Galleria and the Cheesecake Factory.  Both Satrudays I left very full and very happy.  It's nice because it gives us something to look forward to, and we do better eating during the week.  Unfortunately we wont be able to continue our Saturday tradition since I am leaving for Nashville to see Christy for the weekend.  But that's ok because I am excited about seeing Christy!!!

I took the ESL certification test last Thursday.  I got my test scores back on Monday and I passed with a pretty high score, so thats exciting.  After teaching an ESL class this past semester, I really liked it, so I wanted to make it official and go ahead and get ceritified it.  After I took the test on Thursday I swung by the AT&T store to try and get the new iPhone.  They had to order it for me.  I was hoping that I could get it before I left tomorrow, but it's not in yet :( .  But I am excited about it, despite the reception problems.  I'll give you an update to see if it's as bad as they say.  But from what I have heard it's only bad if you don't have a case for it and are left handed.  lol. 

More later when I get back from Tennessee on Monday!

Also an update... I have lost 2 and a half pounds since joining the gym! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment