Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Again, sorry it's been awhile

So a lot of things have happened in the last few weeks, and so I will break it up in the appropriate posts, that I should have done during the week.

Two weekends ago, I went up to Dallas for my friend Lauren's lingerie shower.  It was on Satuday night, which was great because i didn't have to get up super early to get there.  However, I ended up getting up super early anyways, I hate that I can't sleep in anymore :(. 

On my way up to Dallas I went through College Station so I could go to the bookstore to get my cap and gown, because of course it's not like the one for the bachelor's degree.  So I get into College Station and the book store is closed for inventory, with an apology letter for any inconvience.  I mean really?!?  Ugh so then I was like when am I goign to be able to get my cap and gown.  Luckily, one of my teacher friendsat Creek, who is also in my Master's program, still lives in CS, so he got it for me during the week.

Lauren's shower was really fun, almost everybody came and she got a lot of great stuff.
Lauren with her three hostesses.

After Lauren's shower I spent the night at Rachel's house, my whole family was on vacation without us so I didn't have anyone else to stay with.  Me and Rachel were going to go down to Round Rock to the outlet mall, where they have a White House Black Market outlet store.  Lauren wanted us to get our bridemaids dresses from there. Rachel ended up not going, since she had a big job fair the next day.  Since I was already planning on going I went by myself, and got my dress for only $30.  SUCCESS!! But it was definitely a long day of driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment