Sunday, April 25, 2010

Wedding Weekend

This weekend was Russell's old college roommate, Jason's, wedding.  Russell was asked to be a groomans and he was honored to do it.  The rehearsal was at 4:45 on Friday afternoon in Sugarland.  I had a TAKS training meeting after school, and the lady forgot until a little bit before 3.  Because she was late she did it in about 3 minutes, and I was greateful for that.  I met Russell at home and changed real quick.  The rehearsal was nice and disorganized, and since it was a Catholic wedding, that didn't seem to be the best combunation in my head. lol.  But at the actual wedding was nice and went smoothly.  The dinner was at Cafe Adobe, so it was a fajita buffet with lots of chips and salsa and queso!  I was happy!



Saturday morning I had my last class of my Master's career.  YAY!!  Luckily we finished before 11, so I had time to come back to the house and ride with Russell back down there.  After I dropped him off, I went and got us some lunch.  It is a Catholic wedding, about an hour and fifteen minutes long, plus pictures and whatnot,until the reception, where I signed up for "tornadoes of beef" and I wasn't sure what that was going to be.  It actually wasn't that bad!  The wedding went well, and the reception was really fun.  Except the power went out for about an hour at the very beginning when we were eating.  So it kinda got a little toasty.  Since Russell was a groomans, we had to stay the whole time, and it was a 5 hour reception, and I had gotten up at 6:30 am.


I got bored a little at the reception and had fun with my camera and Jennifer's bouquet.


Haha so I am watching Julie and Julia right now when I'm blogging.  And she says is anyone reading this.  And she gets a comment and she gets excited that she has a reader.  It turns out it's only her mom.  And Russell goes it's like your blog.  Sad day, so any non relatives out there give a shout out!  Thanks for reading!!

3 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading you blog. I like the picture you took of the rings in the flower. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I frequently read your blog! You're on my blog list so I'm always on the look-out for an update! Keep them coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just watched that movie the other day as well. I do come by and read your blog often.

    ReplyDelete