Thursday, April 28, 2011

. . . The Next Day

Katie's wedding was weird timing.  It was bad because the Friday was the last day of the six weeks grading period, and my kids had projects due that Wednesday, which means I was still getting projects that week.  Oh well, I was grading in the car, but it's what I do for my friends.  Katie's wedding was also PERFECT timing because it was the first weekend for Rachel's spring break.  Rachel is my friend from college, who moved to Virginia to find a teaching job, she currently lives with her aunt and uncle who live out there.  So she was in Dallas, and so was I (we missed each other over Christmas break).  So I was SO excited to see her, I hadn't since Lauren's wedding last summer.  We we met up, with the rest of the crew, for breakfast on Sunday.

And of course lunch with the fam!

No comments:

Post a Comment