Thursday, April 28, 2011

Katie's Wedding

About two weeks ago my best friend from high school got married.  I was lucky enough to be apart of her wedding as a bridesmaid.  I took off work on that Friday and drove up to Dallas on Thursday night.  On Friday morning me and mom went and got pedicures.  And then I bought my shoes (shh don't tell Katie I waited until the last minutes).  Well actually I just needed to go to Rackroom Shoes, and I we don't have one near us in Houston, and I knew they had some that I liked online in Rowlett.   Friday we had a bridesmaid luncheon.


After the luncheon we only had about an hour of down time until we headed downtown for rehersal.  She got married at the Old Red Courthouse in Dallas.  Afterwards we went to the YO Steakhouse.  It was definitely a fancy place. 

On Saturday, Russell flew up and dad picked him up.  The wedding was at 5:30.  It again was really fancy and really fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment