Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Break

This week was Spring Break.  It was so nice to be able to relax; however it went by really fast.  On Friday after school we went up to Dallas for the weekend.  On Saturday my best friend from high school, Katie, had a wedding shower.  And that night we had a bachelorette party for her.  It was great to hang out with her and see some people from high school that I hadn't seen since high school.  We started off by having a lingerie party for her at the Magnolia Hotel downtown, went to dinner, and then went out on the town. 
We spent the night at the hotel, and after an hour (yes I said an hour) wait for my car from valet, I met mom, dad, Leslie, and Russell (who mom and dad entertained for the weekend with golf and wii) for lunch at Red Lobster on Sunday. 

 On Monday Russell was "sick" and we got to hang out all Monday, since I really hadn't seen him all weekend.  We were going to go play golf, but it rained- a lot.  On Tuesday I cleaned the house and later that night Lauren came into town.  It was great to see her, I hadn't seen her since Christmas.  On Wednesday we went to the outlet mall.  I hadn't been shopping in awhile, so it was nice to get some things.  Later that night when Russell got home we went to the driving range.  I don't think Lauren liked it.  For one thing, she is left handed and we do not have left handed clubs.  I got a set of clubs, apparently Jeremy had bought them for Leslie, but they were too short, so they gave them to mom, which they were too short for her as well.  Yes, they fit me just fine.  lol.  On Thursday Lauren left, and Leslie came down.  We had lunch at On The Border (of course), and then we went over to Brad and Haley's (her old roommate) to hang out with them.  Leslie left that night, short trip-I know- she is crazy.  Friday I actually did the work that I had been putting off for over two weeks.  I graded some essays, and finished up on Saturday. 

Spring Break was great, but now I'm ready for summer.  Nine more weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment