Friday, March 12, 2010

SPRING BREAK!!!!!!

Need I say more?

I don't, but I will.  Yay so finally after a pretty stressful week at school, it is spring break!!!  I feel bad that I have my kids a quiz today, but let's face it they aren't going to remember it if we did it after spring break.  They don't even remember wht they did five minutes ago.  haha.

At about 2:50 I was out the door- yes I brought stuff home, but I don't mind doing work at home (mainly grading), some people were there trying to get their grading done so they don't have to do it over the break.  Progress report grades are due Monday when we get back at 12:30. When I got home I was excited about the Aggie basketball game, they played Kansas in the semifinals of the Big 12 tournement.  They played a great 30 minutes, leading the whole time, but the last 10 minutes were ugly.  Hopefully they do better in the NCAA tournement. 

I am excited about spring break.  My parents are coming down tomorrow morning and staying until Monday.  During the week I am looking forward to sleeping in, and catching up on LOST.  I have about 5 episodes on the DVR still.  Also, I need to work on my Action Research Project for my Master's program.  April is quickly approaching when I will have to present it.  And on Thursday we will head up to New York to see Russell's grandparents.  Should be a fun week!

No comments:

Post a Comment