Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Halfway Over :(

Spring Break is almost half way over :(

My parents come on Saturday morning.  We went to play putt putt on Saturday afternoon.  It was a lot of fun, but I did awful.  Normally, I do my share of 6's but normally at least get one or two hole in ones.  Not this time, i did more than my share of 6's, and no hole in ones.  Dad did well the first 9 but on the back 9 he lost his lead and fell all the way into last place (and yes I know that he appreciates me saying this-lol).  Mom won, slow and steady wins the race!  On Saturday night we had dinner with all our parents, and Tony.

On Sunday we were low on attendance at church, and so mom and dad had to help us tear down.  We appreciated the help.  We went over to Clinta and Tim's, where most all our cousins were there as well as the babies.  Poor Brady didn't want anything to do with it, and cried most the whole time.  Oliva just sat there with this cute smile on my face almost saying "i'm the good twin".  They are so cute!  And Emma is getting so big, and will soon be an older sister.  I didn't take any pictures this weekend, sorry.

On Monday, mom and dad took me out to lunch and then left.  Poor Russell has had to work, spring break for normal people.  Then we had Bible study, normally on Tuesdays, but we changed for some reason that I can't remeber now.  Today was my LOST marathon day.  Because of the Olympics I got behind, and so I watched 6 episodes today.  Tomorrow entails me getting my grading done, and packing to get ready for New York.  More about that next week after we get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment