Thursday, June 23, 2011

Father’s Day

My parents and Leslie and Jeremy came done last weekend for fathers day.  My parents had just spent the better part of the last two weeks on their Alaskan cruise.  So when they got back they called and asked if they could come visit- and of course I said yes!  Unfortunately, that very day I had sent out dad’s father’s day present in the mail.  Ugh could have saved a few bucks- the ONE time I was actually on top of it.  Oh well he still got it when they got back.

It has been awhile since everyone came down here.  Most of the time Jeremy has to work on Saturday nights so he doesn’t come.  But the whole crew came down late Friday night.  Saturday the boys went golfing and us girls did a little shopping.  We started out on a scrubs store for Leslie, and Google led us to someone’s house- lol, so we ended up going down in Spring Branch to find it.  But the place we ended up at had a lot of stuff, and she got everything she needed.  Then we went to the outlet mall.  Jeremy was going the long way to Austin (via Houston for the weekend) before middle school camp, so he brought his X box Kinect.  It basically takes video feed of you to make sure you are doing the game right.  He brought a dancing game.  It was a lot of fun/sweaty.

I love my family, and glad they got to come down.  Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment