Saturday, February 26, 2011

Happy Belated Birthday

I meant to post this about two weeks ago, when it was actually my birthday, but life has gotten busy since then.  I turned 25 on February 13.  I am now officially in my mid twenties.

My parents came in for my birthday weekend.  On that Saturday, Russell had to go into work, but me mom and dad hung out and played some wii.  Then when Russell came back we went to the driving range.  And that confirmed that I am still no good at golf. lol.  But mom, dad, and Russell have all had lessons and did well.  Later that night we went Cheesecake Factory and met Russell's parents there and my friend Amanda.  It was lots of fun to hang out with all of my friends and family... plus I love Cheesecake Factory!





On my actualy birthday, on Sunday, it was a little less exciting.  After mom and dad left it was a normal Sunday with me grading papers, doing laundry, and going grocery store.  Thanks to everyone who told me happy birthday, and sent me cards.  I am very blessed :)

1 comment:

  1. So very glad we were able to celebrate your 25th with you. I miss you already. When do we see each other again? Love you--Mom

    ReplyDelete