Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Schulenburg and Reliant Stadium

This past weekend was pretty eventful.  We had a wedding in Schulenburg for Katie and John.  Katie and I met in Bible Study about 4 years ago now, and were roommate my last semester in college.  She is such a sweet girl.  She and John have been dating for almost 8 years.  They started dating her sophomore year of high school, and they waited until she had completed her master's degree... they do say love is patient.  And I thought 4 and half years was a long time.  So we were very excited to attend their wedding.  Her church is part of the painted churches in central texas.  It's a very pretty Catholic Church. 





On Sunday we had the opportunity to join Russell's mom and Camp Periwinkle at the Texans game in a luxury suite.  We have been able to go with them the last few years because they have had extra tickets.  This year wasn't quite as fun because the Giants scored 21 points in the first quarter.  The final score was 27-10, but that first quarter just kind of sucked the life out of the game. 

Speaking of football, I am 5-0 in the fantasy league that I am in.  Also this week I won the pick 'em group that I am in with some of the teachers at school, so I will get some money!  So all in all not a bad weekend- lol!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment