Tuesday, October 26, 2010

New Classroom

Here are some pictures of my new classroom.  Some of it is the same stuff from last year, but now I'm incorporating some more geography items.


Here is the side wall.  It has my cabinet and filing cabinet.  The bullitin board has my rules, calendar for both world history and geography, and lastly "today in history".   The reason it says geography at the top is becuase I will have 5 geography classes and only 1 world history- I guess majority rules.

Back wall (yes it's a partition wall, but they are the sturdy good kind).  It has my maps and the 5 themes of geography.  Can you name them all?  (hint: Mr. Help) Movement, Region, Human Environment Interaction, Location, and Place (geography 101- thought ya'll might like the little lesson)

This back corner has little post cards of probably over 50 of the major cities/historical sites in the world.

My college board made it back!  And my desk.  I sewed the blue curtain around my desk and put the ribbon on.  I was proud of that. 

Looking at the front wall.  There is a world history timeline across the top.  And I found these great wall quotes that you rub on.  The one one the left says "We are the HERO of our own STORY" and the one on the right says "CHARACTER be true to your word, your friends, and yourself "



1 comment:

  1. Hi, I stumbled upon your blog as I was searching for ideas for my classroom. Your classroom looks so neat and organized. I love you geography letters. Could you please tell me how you made those?

    Also, I read about your trip to TN. We love it there. Your cabin looked beautiful. You did the same zipline as we did. We were there in July. I could tell it was the same one because I recognized the dog in the picture.

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete