Monday, September 13, 2010

Russell is an Old Man

This Sunday was Russell's 26th birthday.  He is officially no longer in his early twenties.  And since the ranch he has been acting a little like an old man.  He fell in the river and scraped his knee pretty bad, and his back has been hurtin because of the bed.  haha.  On Sunday we went over to Russell's parents house to celebrate and to watch the Texans game.  He was SUPER excited that the Texans won, to say the least.  Kathy made some lasagna and some alfredo penne for me.  Russell got some great gifts this year.  His parents and Tony gave him a Bryan Cushings jersey, and ipod home speakers.  I got Russell a watch and our new Cannon t2i camera is on it's way!  He also got some cards in the mail from friends and family.  We also celebrated Tony's birthday, since his is in a few weeks, and Kathy will be at camp that weekend.  Tony got a Kindle, and needless to say I am thoroughly intrigued.... it might appear on my Christmas list.



Russell might be getting to go to Chicago for a manufacturing engineering conference (or something like that) this week.  His boss brought it to him today, and they are going to price it out tomorrow, and he could be leaving Wendesday.  I'm excited for him if he gets to go, because I have never been to Chicago, but will be sad that he leaves... I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment