Saturday, August 25, 2012

Back to School

Well this past week was inservice, and the kids come Monday.  I am very excited for this year.  I am finally able to teach economics.  I am excited to be on such an awesome team.  There are two economics teachers and two government teachers, and together we make up the gov/eco team.  I decided to make them a little something for the beginning of the year.  A little mod podge and scrapbook paper can make the cheapest of clipboards cute!

IMG_0502

IMG_0504

IMG_0505

SO for the third year in a row I am changing my room decorations (hey! at least I’m not changing rooms every time).  Here is my room this year.

IMG_0531

IMG_0527

IMG_0528

IMG_0529

IMG_0532

My framed money looked great on the wall.  However, when we came back from lunch, one had fallen and broke.  So I took the other one off the wall as a precautionary measure, and put it on top of my filing cabinet.  I will have to fix the other.  Here is what they looked like before I took them up to school.

IMG_0507

Happy 2012-2013 School Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment