Monday, January 9, 2012

Fantasy Football

This year I was in two fantasy football leagues.  One with some guys from church, where I did TERRIBLE.  And the other was with the six “Roddy’s” (mom, dad, Les, Jeremy, me and Russell).  In the Roddy league I did AWESOME!! 

Russell said I picked the best league to be good in, because the Roddy league actually had some money on it.  At the beginning of the season we all went and bought a $25 gift card.  The winner gets all the gift cards, except the one they bought which goes to the 2nd place person.

I made it to the championship game.  And it was a nailbitter.  Good thing Drew Brees was going for the record because…..

IMG_0195[1]

McCARTHATRONS WIN!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_0198[1]

I now have to think of things to buy from Pennys, Best Buy, Target, iTunes, and OTB!!!

 

Good season, a lot of ups and downs, but lots of fun!!!  Looking forward to taking my family’s money again next year Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment