Saturday, December 17, 2011

And now the outside

So after several weekends of work, we have most all of the outside decorations up.  We have a few things that we bought this year for the porch and columns- but honestly I don’t think they are going to make it up this year.  And that’s ok.  There is only one more week until Christmas!

This year we added the red lights around the garage and the lights coming down on the right side.  And all the bushes are red lights, unlike last year only the uppers were read and the lower bushes were multicolored.  This was mainly because we could only find multicoloreds last year.  I found some more reds this year.  We also added an angle to the front porch.  Russell thinks she looks kinda cheap- I like her.

DSC01772

DSC01773

DSC01770

This year, and the discovery of pinterest, I have done some Christmas crafts.  You have already seen the ornaments.  Now I have made these cute little snowmen.

DSC01767

DSC01768

DSC01769

I suppose I should get a Christmas rug to go on the porch now.  Perhaps there will be some on sale after Christmas.  That’s where I normally get stuff for the next year.  So stay tuned Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment